By: Clare BruceThere was joy and celebration at the foot of Uluru as climbing of the rock was finally banned—but tears, too, as climbers continued to ignore the wishes of traditional owners until the last minute. Among those attending the closure celebrations was Brooke Prentis, Aboriginal...
WAY FM > aboriginal
- 3 Essentials for an Age of Complexity May 29, 2020
- Young & Free on Worship in Lockdown, and Their New Singles May 28, 2020
- Hope Even in a Pandemic May 28, 2020
- Creamy Chicken Mulligatawny Soup May 27, 2020
- 9 Practical Ways to Support Anxious Kids Return to School May 27, 2020
- Remembering The Baby We Lost: Singer Chris Sebastian Opens Up About His Song, ‘Soon’ May 26, 2020