Do you need time away from the family or does the family need time together?
Topics discussed in this episode:
– Kylie shares her struggle with her mental health while being a young mother
– Our mindset around the idea of Me Time is actually the bigger issue than the Me Time itself
– Me-Time is supposed to help you recuperate, regenerate & reassess
– Recreation time should re-create us
– We Time = High quality, intentional family time
Listen now: Episode 173 – Me Time vs We Time
Podcast supplied with thanks to Happy Families.
About the host: A sought after public speaker and author, and former radio broadcaster, Justin has a psychology degree from the University of Queensland and a PhD in psychology from the University of Wollongong.