Vicki caught up with Neil Milton recently – Child Safe Australia spokesperson – who will be in Launceston Monday April 9 to equip organisations on child safety. Child safe Australia is a not for profit group running for 10 years, who provide practical steps, information and training for people and organisations working with children. The roadshow will be held at The Launceston Convention Centre, 50 Glendhu Street, South Launceston starting at 1pm, Monday April 9.
- Businesses Should Beware of Becoming a Crisis Chameleon and Straying Too Far from Their Brand Identity April 6, 2020
- 6 Lessons We Can Learn From The COVID-19 Pandemic April 5, 2020
- Church Teams Allowed to Meet Next Weekend, to Conduct Full Easter Services by Live Streaming April 3, 2020
- How Can My Church Help the Community in Crisis? Practical and Financial Ideas April 3, 2020
- Is There an End to Infectious Disease? April 2, 2020
- How to Set Up Home Schooling – Expert Help for Parents April 2, 2020