By: McCrindleThe average commute time per day since this decade began has increased from 40 minutes to 48 minutes, an increased commute time of 20% shows the latest data from HILDA. Workers now spend on average 4.5 hours a week getting to and from work, a rise of 23% since 2002. Sydneysiders spend...
WAY FM > work
- El Paso: I Wanted To Cry All The Time August 22, 2019
- Taylor Swift’s Pop Civil War Shows Why We Need a God August 21, 2019
- What To Do When Your Child Lashes Out August 21, 2019
- The Man Who Named Australia – Matthew Flinders August 20, 2019
- Muesli Bars August 20, 2019
- The Unhurried Ox August 19, 2019